Thursday 11 June 2009

Hello this is William



This week I have been swimming at school and know I sort of now how to do a breast stroke and the back stroke.


Mia has been to Jo Jingles which is where Mia learns to dance and play instruments and today she played a tambarine and the symbols.



Mum and Dad are Helping out in a cake stall but mum cound,nt bake any cakes so mum ruffed up some sainburys cakes.


Right now we are visiting uncle Andy and we're having a scrummy barbecue.


I think kerry's blog is gobsmakingly brilliant.

2 comments:

  1. Oooohh, I am jealous, I'd like to go to Andy's barbeque. Have lots of fun.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised the date on this is 11th June.... so sorry, I missed it and thought Will hadn't updated. I am sitting on a very bouncy bus at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete