Wednesday 29 July 2009

A 50% increase!

Hoorah! I now have 3 followers...that's right THREE!

And of those 3, I think all of my all time favourite people are in there. So, I don't need anymore. I mean, how are you supposed to increase your readership...e-mail your friends and say, here is a stream of consciousness I write about my daily life...I bet you'd like to read it?!

No, I'm happy waiting for people to stumble across us!

So, updates for this week are...SUMMER'S HERE...can't you tell? Deary me, I am soo glad I got the paddling pool and camera out when I did, at least there is some evidence of a summer. I mean, we actually organised and dancing in the rain and puddle splashing event this week! (Which, incidentally, was the most fun I've ever had!!)

William received a lovely letter this week from the junior Aspinwall boys with great advice on what to take camping! We are all getting VERY excited about our camping trip, although I have to confess I've been on lastminute.com looking at sunshine breaks and we may escape to the med for a week after Cromer! I can't survive on 20 minutes of sunshine a day, it's not healthy. I am busy planning a Cromer itinerary and there is loads to do, I'm particularily looking forward to eating crab and riding the steam train.

Michael and I are going to see this tomorrow. Sort of a kung-fu / acrobatic / theatre production? I got the tickets cheap and we are in desperate need of a night out. Although, there is now a rail strike threatened and obviously, we are heading into the big smoke so will probably get swine flu! I can't wait, Blaise is coming to babysit from 5pm so I get literally the whole night off!

Still no news on the job front, except to say that the job I know I could have done with my eyes shut is earmarked for a maternity returner and she takes priority over me ( I know it's illegal and all but I really think you should limit the number of child bearing women in a company! I'm suffering because HR is full of them!!) but my ear is still close to the ground and I'm hopeful for September.

TTFN

XXX

1 comment:

  1. You should get hold of this maternity returner and tell her the merits of staying home with your children for 3 years!

    I'll try and persuade the Terminator to send some sunshine over... California is just being greedy and keeping it all!

    ReplyDelete