Tuesday 13 October 2009

The hair issue!

Right then, at request I am posting photos of the result of mins and Mia's day at the hairdressers. We left behind about 18 inches of hair and came out with HUGE smiles.
The hairdresser told me that it would be sooo easy in the morning because it would take seconds to dry. She was right. What she omitted to mention was that I would have to wash it every day to save from looking like a toilet brush and that after drying, I would have to spend 1/2 an hour faffing with it. I have to say that the kids had to take these photos and I hadn't done any faffing, so it's really not looking its best, but I still love it!

So what you think? All comments welcome!

Oh, and this is the back...you can see why it took 3 hours to do it!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I really like yours, the cut is perfect, the line sort of leads onto your face shape. I liked Mia's when it was long but it must be so much easier for her to cope with. I'll wait and see the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diplomatic! I like it! NEXT....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them. Jessica's is much more manageable when it's that sort of length, though realistically J's looks better a little longer, just above shoulder.

    ReplyDelete